Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PREPARATION FOR THE SAMUEL FAST

Aim:
The Samuel Fast is for revival and soul winning.

Affirmation:
I believe the power of God to revive individuals and people (Psalm 85:6). I believe God will pour Himself out on His people (Acts 2:17) and send times of refreshing from His presence (Acts 3:19).

I believe when people humble themselves, pray, seek God’s renewal and turn from their wicked ways, God will respond (2 Chronicles 7:14). Therefore I will fast and pray for revival and soul willing

Covenant Promise:
God being my strength, and grace being my basis, I commit myself to the Samuel Fast for God’s glory.

Fast:
(Wednesday 6 am – 6 pm)

I will withhold:

Beginning:

Date & time I will start:

End:

Date & time I will end:

Biblical Foundation:

1 Samuel 7:2-11

Biblical Promise:

If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Wednesday Prayer

7:00 pm

Prayer Partner:

Name & Phone number:

DISCLOSURE:

Please note that Prayer Partners must be the same sex, unless you’re married.
No exceptions!

Sign & Date:

Use this information as a guide for you and your Accountability Partner.

All questions can be directed to commonmadeholy@marshillchgo.org or contact Ylandus at 773 287-3535 extension 227.

1 comment:

  1. Some people have asked if this information should be turned in...the answer is no, you can keep it for your records.

    ReplyDelete